"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm Productive!

I feel very proud of myself. For the first time ever, I haven't been posting not because I'm lazy, but because I've actually been busy making things! I'm nearly finished with everything, but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of everything.

Today I managed to sneak some pictures of my Incredible Emoticon Hat. It's crocheted using wool-ease thick & Quick, and I used some cheap worsted weight to make the eyes and mouth. The features have velcro on the back so you can move them around. It was my first hat, so I just winged it (no pattern!), and it turned out really great! Here are some of the faces you can make:



And here a bad picture of what it looks like on:

Mind you, I have a really small head, and the recipient has a really big head.

PS. Aaron, if you are reading this.... Pretend you didn't...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

hee hee. brilliant!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

AM -Reversable head gear. Nifty. :)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home