"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Idea Alert!

I saw a domokun crochet hat, and it made me think that I could make an explodingdog (me bro is a fan). I could either just make it white and crochet black eyes and a mouth, or crochet a whole body and applique it on... I'll have to sketch this out....

2 Comments:

Blogger handknit168 said...

U knit animals, they are cute and pretty.

My Blog
My on-line shop

6:19 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

Jessica, referring to the comment you left on my blog....

Leisel left a link in the comments of my previous post, "It's About Time", and it has the cutest little CROCHETED bears I have ever seen. Check it out!

http://www.homestead.com/threadybears/patterns.html

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home