"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Presents: Part II

I saw this ruffle scarf pattern online and fell in love with it. A few days later I saw it at some snooty, expensive clothing store, and knew exactly who I'd give it to. :P I used Joann's Angel hair, and it was a dream to work with. The scarf turned out so incredibly soft! It is a thick yarn, so I used a larger hook and didn't crochet the last row. The recipient is a very bold woman, and I think she will really wear this scarf well.


This it what it looks on:
It's pretty thick so I made it short. It's more decorative than functional I think, which is fine because the recipient works in Seattle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home