"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas Presents: Part I

Now that Christmas is over, I can finally post the presents I made. This holiday season was really quite fruitful! I just wish I could have so much free time all year! I won't be able to make anything in one sitting until next winter break rolls around:(

I crocheted this hat using Patons Divine (which was a PAIN!). I didn't use a pattern again! :D When it started to get a little big, I added some decreases. I thought it looked funny at first, but the recipient has very large, curly hair, and it keeps her hair in control quite nicely. My mother made the scarf on the smallest knifty knitter (I love those things!) and I crocheted the matching flowers.
And here is what the hat look on:

I hate taking pictures of myself, it's very awkward. I needed a mannequin head, but I think it'd creep me out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home