"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Friday, November 11, 2005

Needle felting!


I've been dreaming of needle felting for the past month or so. I have seen so many cute critters, but I hadn't the slightest idea how they were made. Today I saw this needle felting kit and I know what I want for christmas! It lookds like two other people have used this kit and had adorable results.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A roadmap for my work on OPML reading lists
First, a not-very-well-known fact is that the OPML Editor is built from the same kernel as the one that runs Manila and Radio, the codebase we call Frontier.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home