"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I love fat birdies!


I finished my fat little birdie using this pattern. I improvised on the wings because I didn't like the original ones. She (my boyfriend insisted it was a girl) was actually pretty quick to crochet, and I only messed up a few times. I'm loving crochet; I never really got into knitting. Knitting hurt my elbows for some reason, and it felt sloooow.

I'm planning on making a bunch of these little guys and donating them to a fundraiser! I have a bunch of yarn I got from goodwill, so there are gonna be some funky color combinations. I'm thinking I want to buy hot pink too- for some reason I can see these birds in hot pink and brown. Call me crazy, but I think it'll be cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home