"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Friday, November 11, 2005

Free Pattern Friday!

There are so many different memes going around the internet today, ones like 'self-portrait Monday' or something of that nature. But if I were to make one, it'd be Free Pattern Friday. Everyone could all post links to their favorite knitting, crocheting, sewing, origami or whatever pattern. There are thousands of free patterns out there, but only dozens of them worth looking at. If people post their favorites, it would be easier to find the projects that are begging to be done.

Well, here's a link to my free pattern for this Friday. It's the darling Ugly Duckling crochet pattern (PDF). I think it'll be my next project after the amigurumi bunny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Direct Line for Communication
I wrote the other day about how the band Harvey Danger opened up a direct line of communication to their audience.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home