"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Monday, November 21, 2005

Free Pattern Fri... Monday.

The weekend was crazy, and not exactly enjoyable, but one thing I did get to do was crochet. Only for an hour, but I've never been able to sit and crochet for more than 15 minutes at a time. I'm nearly done with another birdie, and I plan to make a million for christams pesents, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time. I'm thinking I'll actually make five.

I found another pattern that I'll definitely make after christmas season is over. It's a cute Baby Triceratops. But I think I'll make it in pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home