"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Wednesday, November 16, 2005

English Amigurumi Patterns

There are a million gorgeous amigurumi books, but nearly all of them are in Japanese (and cost a fortune!). Eventually I want to buy a Japanese book and learn to read the charts, but in the mean time I found this book with English patterns! It's very inexpensive too. From what I see in the picture, I only really like the giraffe. But for $7.99 it's hard to beat. Plus, I'd love to learn how to make all those different shapes. I could combine them and make my own creature. Mmmm, franken-creatures....

2 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

So cute!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Janna said...

What is the name of the book??

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home