"Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." ~ Katherine Sharp.
Documenting my journey as I knit, crochet, sew and craft!


Friday, November 18, 2005

Addicted to craftlogs

I'm addicted to reading blogs about crafts. There, I said it. I read more about crafts than I actually craft. It's a nasty habit that I'm trying to break, but it's so hard to not look at such beautiful creations. One tool that has really helped me read a billion blogs at once is bloglines. I wish I found this earlier! I have about thirty differed blogs that I subscribe to, and I never miss an entry. Which might not be a good thing, because now I'm addicted to checking my blogline feeds...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Janey said...

Finally. I've found someone else who is also spending more time on reading about crafts than doing!
I've collected sooo many patterns - both knitting AND crocheting (and I haven't crocheted for over 40 years) ... because various things are so beautiful.

One lucky thing. I don't - as yet - have a blog. So at least I don't have to write something on a regular basis about what I am *supposed* to be doing.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home